Top Social

Beauty Haul // Benefit, Urban Decay, Kiko, Essence

Friday, October 21, 2016
Beauty Haul Blog Post

I've collected a few bits and bobs over the last month or so and figured that considering I do love a good beauty haul I'd share for all those like me. I haven't really had the chance to try everything out yet but for the ones that I have, I'll include my thoughts. Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks there is just something so therapeutic about buying makeup and swatching new products- even if you don't use it all that much- right!?
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Nivea Men 'Post Shave Balm'
I picked up the nivea mens post shave balm I haven't had the chance to use it yet but have read so much online about what a fab primer it is so lets hope it lives up to the hype!
Essence 'Shape Your Face' Contouring Palette
In all honesty, I've really only used the bronzer from this little trio but I quite like it although I would definitely describe it as more of a general bronzer rather than a contour colour because of its orange tone.
Essence 'All About Nudes' Eyeshadow Palette
I've got to say, I don't LOVE this product but for the price, it is pretty good. I love to use the bottom left corner colour as a highlight over the top of my benefit highbeam and it works really well.
Maybelline 'Master Brow' Pro Palette
I absolutely love this for filling in my brows. I really only use the middle colour as the left hand brown is actually a cream consistency (not a fan). I even use the powder as a contour sometimes, and have used it as an eyeshadow so a really good alrounder really.
Wet 'n' Wild, 'Dual Ended Contour Stick'
I find it really hard to blend cream contour into my skin generally but I actually quite like this colour and find that is looks fairly natural if I use the right amount. I've only used it a couple of times but good first impressions!
Essence 'Matt Touch' Blush in 'Berry Me Up'
Honestly, not a fan of this one. It is not pigmented at all and is really hard to blend. I feel a little like a clown when I have this on my cheeks.  
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
KIKO
Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in '215' (The Blue), '223' (The Purple), '203' (The Pink), and '227' (The Cream)
I went out on a little bit of a limb with these considering I would usually stick soley to neutral colours, but I was just so drawn to these that I couldn't help myself. I haven't tried these out yet so lets hope they look as good on my eyelid as they do in the container.
'Smart Lip Pencil' in '703', '706', and '712'
Again, I kind of got carried away considering i'm not a huge fan of lip products and tend to use lip stains if anything but these have a really nice consistency and the colour payout is great- very creamy.
'Endless Sky' Volume Effect Mascara
I am currently obsessed with the Benefit roller lash (more on that in a minute) so I haven't gotten to this one yet but I am intrigued by the bristle brush applicator which is quite large.
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
WET 'n' WILD
Glitter in 'E3542- Binge' (The Purple), 'E3532- Spiked' (The Silver), 'E3552- Groupie' (The Pink), and I lost the label for the blue- oops!
I just thought these would be cool to have for crazy, theatrical looks or for festivals etc.
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
BENEFIT & URBAN DECAY
Benefit 'First Class Faves' Travel Set
So far I am LOVING the 'Roller Lash Mascara' and the 'Cha Cha Tint (Lip and Cheek Tint). I haven't tried the other products yet but have heard so much about them and cant wait to give them a go.

Beauty Haul Blog Post
1 Coat, 2 Coats, 3 Coats
Essie 'Lapiz of Luxury' Nail Polish
I LOVE the colour and formula of this polish, and I think its perfect for the upcoming summer!
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Beauty Haul Blog Post
Caitie xx
2 comments on "Beauty Haul // Benefit, Urban Decay, Kiko, Essence"
  1. Very well selected essentials! Love them! <3

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing haul, I love the kiko eyeshadows they look gorgeous plus the lip liners sound perfect! Benefit roller lash is also my favourite mascara at the moment, it's just so good!

    Tash...x
    natashatodd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete