Top Social

Color Tattoos, Powder and Nude Lipsticks // Priceline Haul

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
1- Priceline Haul- Maybelline and Rimmel
2- Priceline Haul- Maybelline and Rimmel
Another sale, another $50 spent on makeup. I always feel better about my slightly unnecessary spending if I tell myself that I can do a haul and make a blog post about it so here we are! Priceline had 50% off Maybelline as well as a 'Buy two, get one free' deal on Rimmel so I made use of the sales to stock up on a few more 'Color Tattoos', get my hands on the cult classic 'Stay Matte Powder' and try out some nude lipsticks from the new Kate Moss collection. 
3- Priceline Haul- Maybelline Colour Tattoos
4- Priceline Haul- Maybelline Colour Tattoo Swatches
70 Barely Branded  //  45 Bold Gold  //  60 Silver Strike
I bought a colour tattoo eyeshadow a few months back and love the formula of it, although it rubs off quite easily until you wait for it to dry completely. These colours are so nice and a bargain when they're half price!
5- Priceline Haul- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
004 Sandstorm
I just had to pick up this classic after my usual setting powder decided to explode in my makeup bag and leave me with a very shiny face (and a very time consuming clean-up).
6- Priceline Haul- Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection Lipstick
7- Priceline Haul- Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection Lipstick
8- Priceline Haul- Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection Lipstick
45 Nude  //  42 Nude
 I am still desperately trying to find a nude lipstick that actually suits me and when I saw that there was a new collection in the Kate Moss lipsticks, I had to give them a try. So far 45 doesn't make me look like I'm lip-less so we might be onto a winner!
-Caitie x
3 comments on "Color Tattoos, Powder and Nude Lipsticks // Priceline Haul"
  1. I absolutely LOVE nudey colours at the moment.These look amazing - thanks for sharing! More to add to the collection! Beautiful photography xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    http://www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour tattoos and i haven't seen those lipsticks before, they look lovely!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos! Those Kate Moss nude lipsticks look dreamy too!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete