Top Social

What I Got For My 20th Birthday // Birthday Haul

Friday, July 17, 2015
What I Got For My Birthday 2015
As some of you may know, it was my birthday on the 1st July (this is a little late but hey, better late than never) and I was spoilt with so many lovely gifts! 
I love reading 'What I got for my Birthday' blog posts so I figured I may as well share for any of you nosy curious readers who are like me ;)
I'll try and link where possible.

From my Parents:
Cotton On Body Order- I had been browsing online at Cotton On Body and filled up a wishful shopping cart of goodies which Mum and Dad offered to pay for, for my birthday. I chose some bralettes, socks, a dressing gown, some PJ pants, a flannel, a grey t-shirt dress and some black ugg boots. It was so lovely and I had even forgotten most of the things I'd picked so I was still surprised.
2- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Cotton On Body
3- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Cotton On Body
Black Leather Boots- These gorgeous (and super comfortable) black boots which are actually from the horse riding shop that my little sister gets her riding boots from - I'm lucky that shes growing bigger than me because I also inherited a pair of her brown boots as well.They are such a staple and very good quality.
4- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Boots and Ugg Boots
Lonely Planet 'Europe on a Shoestring' Book- My parents bought me this fantastic guide to help the planning of a Europe trip that Bryce and I are hoping to take at some point in the next year and a half. I have the travel bug bad and after having a quick flip through this book, it only makes me more excited to hop on a plane and explore!
Globe Stress ball- I'm a stresshead and a dreamer...and also horrible at geography so this was perfect.
60 Sheets of Polaroid Film- I'm obsessed with taking Polaroids on my Fujifilm Instax camera but the film is just so expensive so I was stoked to open this and get snapping.
5- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Lonely planet guide, polaroid film
From Bryce:
Pandora Black Leather Bracelet- I am obsessed with this beautiful bracelet which I think I'll wear without any charms because I love the simplicity of it by itself.
Miss Shop 'Stud Trim Trilby' Black Hat- I actually already own this hat but it is falling apart because of how much I wear it so I was stoked to see a brand spankin' new one!
6- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Pandora and Hat
7- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Pandora Black Leather Bracelet
Lipstik 'Top Hat' Boots- These are so gorgeous and again, a staple black boot. I haven't worn them out yet so I'm not sure how comfortable they will be but they felt good when I tried them on.
8- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Lipstik Top Hat Boots
9- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Lipstik Top Hat Boots
Cotton On Vest & Sports Bras / Water Bottles- These Triumph Sports Bras are so comfy (and come with a free water bottle each - bonus!) and the vest is super warm.
10- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Vest and Waterbottles
11- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Vest and Sports Bras
From Emma (Sister):
Pandora 'Darling Daisies' Spacer, Undies, Mini Nivea Deodorant, Mini Nivea Moisturizer- Em chose this particular Pandora charm for my silver Pandora bracelet because this year was the birthday that we had a ton of flowers floating around the house after Mum and I went to the flower markets.
12- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Pandora Charm etc
13- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Pandora Charm
From Sally (Sister):
'Secret Garden' Colouring book by Johanna Basford, Chi Chi Makeup Blending Sponge, Bonds Undies, Mini Nivea Deodorant, Mini Nivea Face Wipes- I've heard so many great things about intricate colouring books and as a babysitter I have a lot of practice and find it one of the most relaxing things to do, I can't wait to fill this book! I've never tried the Chi Chi sponges before but I use the Real Techniques blending sponge and I love it so this will be great to use so I don't have to wash them as often.
14- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post Secret Garden Colouring Book etc
From some Family & Friends:
Undies, Socks and Mini Perfume- My friends Sally and Maryanne bought me this little pack of some undies from Bras n Things, some socks and a miniature perfume of Katy Perrys 'Meow' which I have the full size of and love.
15- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Socks and Undies
Toiletries- Wendy, Emily and Abby made up a little gift of some classic stock-ups! This Herbal Essences duo are my all-time favourite shampoo and conditioner (they smell absolutely amazing) and the rest of the products are just fantastic to have.
16- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Toiletries
Necklaces- My Aunty and cousins gave me these two gorgeous necklaces from Lovisa and some money to treat myslef. I love both of them, especially the bar one.
17- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Necklaces
MAC 'Shy Girl', Bondi Sands Tanning Foam, Lush 'Phoenix Rising' Bath Bombs, Scunci Bun Maker, Colour Theory Mascara, Bobby Pins, Ellure Fake Lashes- I was contacted by the lovely Bec from 'Bec and Beauty' a few days before my birthday to let me know that I had won a birthday giveaway that she had run so I thought I would include the goodies in this post. When Bec found out it was my birthday on the 1st she express posted the parcel so it would arrive on my birthday and even included a little card in it (seriously so sweet). She asked me which MAC lipstick I would like and I requested 'Shy Girl' which is a lovely nude colour and the perfect shade to have as my first ever MAC product!
Check out her blog here, her content is fabulous and she is such a great person. Thanks again Bec!
18- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Bec and Beauty Giveaway
19- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
From Tiarney:
20- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Tiarney Present Overview
'Secret Garden' Colouring Book by Johanna Basford & Textas/Pencils- I'm going to swap this over for another colouring book (there's a mandala one that looks beautiful) because Tiarney and Sal bought me the same one (it's all good with them for me to swap one over). She also bought me some Faber Castel textas and pencils to use which is fantastic!
21- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Secret Garden and Textas
Kikki K 'Textured Leather Pencil Case'- Okay seriously, is this not the most gorgeous pencil case? I had been eyeing this off for quite a while so I was so happy to get this!
22- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Kikki K Black Leather Pencil Case
23- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Kikki K Black Leather Pencil Case24- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Kikki K Black Leather Pencil Case
Cotton On Body Tracksuit Pants, 'Granny Takes a Dip' Lush Bath Bomb, 'Honey I Washed The Kids' Lush Shower Gel & Undies- She knows me so well! I can't wait to try out the lush stuff.
25- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Tracksuit Pants, Undies and Lush
'Boom Boom Balloon' Game- We have seen this on Youtube when Joey Graceffa did this video on his channel, and thought it looked like fun so I cannot wait to give this a go!
26- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Balloon Pop Game
Metallic Temporary Tattoos- I can't wait for Summer to test these babies out. The designs of all of them are so gorgeous and I think the pop of blue with the gold is stunning (and blue is my favourite colour).
27- 20th Birthday Haul Blog Post- Metallic Flash Tattoos

I felt so so special this year and have been truly spoilt rotten with all the lovely gifts. There were a few more people who also gave me presents which I love but I didn't have some of them when I took the photos. 

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday one of the best ones yet, I am so grateful to have such fabulous people in my life.

If you are curious as to what I got up to on my actual birthday, I did a post on it here.

I'd love to hear the best present you have ever received in the comments below.

-Caitie xx
6 comments on "What I Got For My 20th Birthday // Birthday Haul"
  1. omg! You got absolutely spoilt! I love reading these types of posts as well!! AND THAT BAR NECKLACE! omg, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say happy birthday but I'm so late in commenting, but I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I was also going to say 'oh my god I love teh ... you got!' but everything you got I love! And your dressing gown looks so snug :)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely, haha I can tell you it's definitely as cuddly as it looks! xx

      Delete